Some call me Wallin, some call me Smith, but as the title suggests; Rebecca, Bokarella, Boxy, Bok… this is me:
A 30-something wannabe writer, with no reason to write other than the fact that I just enjoy it. Oh, and one or two people said they liked reading it. And I always seem to have something to say; I talk a lot. And I’m lucky enough to be doing quite a few exciting things these days, which gives me plenty to write about. Not that I need an excuse; regardless of the above, I generally find something to talk about. I’m waffling already, aren’t I?
OK I’ll try and summarise (this could be good!)… this is who I am:
- I’m somewhere between 30 and 40 (won’t specify, otherwise I’ll have to keep updating this page every year).
- I live in York (for now, but I quite fancy London or Australia?).
- I’m single (although I live in hope that Lewis Hamilton will, one day, realise he’s chasing the wrong dream with Ms Schertzinger).
- I have two amazing parents, who are as mental as me.
- I had an equally crazy brother who, unfortunately, is no longer with us (but is still the only one to ever hear me admit I’m not always right).
- I have a godson who has me wrapped around his little finger, and a surrogate godson who, despite now being taller than me, I still call ‘small person’.
- I’m a creative type – I love sport (especially F1, hockey and rugby), I love music (an eclectic taste, I’m told!) and I love to travel.
- I’m an optimist – the glass isn’t half full, it’s not big enough.
- I tweet to those who follow, I skype my friends, I lurk on facebook and hangout on G+.
- I love life, and in light of the great one I’m lucky enough to have, I refuse to take a day of it for granted.
So this is my blog. It’s really just an excuse for me to do what I do/enjoy best, and talk/write about what I do, see, think and feel. If you don’t like it, you won’t read it; but if I enjoy writing it, I’m a happy bunny – and being happy is what it’s all about, right?